Green-Tech Building Maintenance wants to be your cleaning provider. With our proven first class service we work with facility managers and property owners to create a healthy, clean workplace that you can be proud of!
Green-Tech Mission Statement
“To provide the highest quality, environmentally friendly cleaning service that protects the health and safety of building occupants and the environment”
“To become leaders in our industry so we can set the highest standard that will transform the cleaning industry to solely use products and procedures that safeguard human health and the environment”
Green-Tech Code of Ethics
- To operate constantly in accordance with the best and fully accepted ethical business practices
- To comply with all applicable laws and federal, provincial, and local government
- To furnish proper equipment, qualified personnel and products of high quality to achieve and maintain the highest standards of performance
- To provide courteous and prompt handling of all requests and complaints
- To strive for continued reputation of the industry by good business practices and enlightened public service in the community
- To contribute regularly to the improvement of the cleaning industry’s public reputation
- To participate in the cleaning industry’s growth and progress through the activities and public interest efforts of the association
Quality Assurance Programs
Green-Tech’s CleanTelligent program enhances your customer service experience by providing you with an online portal were you can:
- View inspection results for your building
- Track our responsiveness to your issues
- Create and submit requests or issues
- Track issue resolution
- Fill out satisfaction surveys
- View contracted services
- Request premier services
- Graphically analyze our performance
Green-Tech realizes that the strength and success of our company depends how we treat our employees. All our staff are treated the same way we treat our customers; with respect, dignity, and honesty. We appreciate that every individual has his/her own personal desires, goals and values. Green-Tech identifies the personal motivational factors of each individual employees, and then helps with coaching and goal setting to assist that employee to reach their full potential.
All our staff attend both classroom style and on the job training. This ensures that every employee understands not only how to clean properly and effectively, but also why our protocols and procedures are in place. We go above and beyond our competition; by offering our own in-house microbiology certification where all employees gain a deeper understanding of the science behind cleaning for health.